Tuesday, June 21, 2011

Watermelon Bingo! YUM! YUM!


Hey everyone!
I've been working on some beginning of the school year activities and want to share my Watermelon Bingo game with you.  It's one of those games that . . .
  • Will help me quickly observe students that have good number recognition
  • Will establish small group rules and procedures
  • Will help the students get to know one another

I'm working on several other Bingo games and will post those soon.  
Hope you and your students enjoy them!




4 comments:

  1. I couldn't download it. Is is shared publicly?

    ReplyDelete
  2. Opps! I forgot to share it publicly! It's fixed now. Thanks, Lauren for always having my back!

    ReplyDelete
  3. I know what we'll have in math tubs for week 7! They look great.

    ReplyDelete
  4. So cute! Can't wait to get it ready for my grade 2's for September! Thanks for sharing!

    ReplyDelete